The Masterclass comprises a Hormone Therapy Workshop led by Dr Fouad I Ghaly, and a workshop on How to Optimise Male Sexual Health with Hormone Balancing, led by
Hormone Therapy Workshop
Dr Ghaly is one of the most influential Beverly Hills physicians working in the field of regenerative medicine, and this unique event will expand knowledge of the lucrative hormone therapy industry and explore treatment protocols that can be seamlessly implemented in-clinic.
Offering a functional overview of how hormonal changes manifest, this workshop will include:
• Diagnosing, prescribing and monitoring bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
• New evidence for effective administration of bio-identical hormones vs synthetic hormones
• Understanding anti-ageing with hormones
• Thyroid hormone therapy
• Therapeutic management of andropause
• Prescribing testosterone for men & women
• Hormone pellet therapy
• How to use melatonin
• Effective dosing and monitoring of DHEA and pregnenolone therapy
• Health benefits of oestrogen/progesterone
• Managing pituitary disorders
• The role of oxytocin and develop a unique treatment protocol for your patients
Male Sexual Health Workshop
Dr Achacoso will discuss how Health Optimisation Medicine, or HOMe detects and corrects imbalances at the level of the metabolite. This workshop will cover the detection and correct of imbalances in the hormonal network of men for sexual health optimisation.
This class is clinical and will assume the situation of a male client coming to your clinic, discussing:
• Considerations before starting any hormone balancing regimen
• What metabolites to detect in the major neuroendocrine nexi
• The difference between an ‘Illness Range’ and an ‘Optimal Range’
• Interactions among hormones within a network or why you never give testosterone alone
• How to correct imbalances by ‘network-wide range shifting’—shifting objectively detected levels of metabolites into the optimal ranges, considering they are interacting within a network
• When to stabilise the hormone balancing protocol—the subjective art
• How to follow up and other tests that are of interest to health
How to register
There are three delegate packages available to purchase for this congress, including an option to exclusively attend the Masterclass. For more information download the delegate pack, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place now.
Early Bird rates apply if booking before September 1st 2017.
• +30 DAYS BEFORE: TOTAL REFUND – 50 EUR.
• BETWEEN 30 AND 15 DAYS: REFUND – 30%.
• -15 DAYS BEFORE: NO REFUND.
CANCELLATION WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER WRITTEN DEMAND AND ONE MONTH AFTER THE CONGRESS.